Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,719 Posts
I would tend to agree.....as evidence I present Geronimo, my Grandog....

Attachments

·
Registered
7,681 Posts
I won't go into all the different breeds that we have had over the years that helped us raise our kids. I will say I think the Lord gave us these furry angels to help protect and guide us in the right direction.

·
Registered
17,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is a picture of our grandson and his best friend "Warren G" looking out the window at rabbits.
They have seen deer, elk, wild turkeys and of course rabbits at that window.
And squirrels, billions of squirrels.
It's a busy window.
It's going to be fun watching them grow up together.
Warren G is just over a year old now.

10619~2_resized +1.jpeg

·
Registered
6,469 Posts
I've got a 11 month old great nephew that has a 100 pound male Lab and a 95 pound 14 month old female Mastiff mix as constant companions.

The Mastiff mix has been caught repeatedly trying to 'share' her half eaten rawhide chews with him when he's teething and the bedroom door stays open at night so the Lab doesn't knock it down when he cries.

By the way, yes, he is the safest baby in the county.

He's met Neapolitan Mastiff and a Great Dane at the vet a few weeks ago without being fazed at all. His mom said that when he saw the Dane, he looked back at her like he was saying. "We need one of those." The Neapolitan started licking him and he was howling with laughter the whole time.

·
Premium Member
4,266 Posts
My twin grandaughters with my shepherd....it's a natural

View attachment 445301
I hope he's not hungry!

This reminds me of when I was five years old and my Grandfather's German Shepherd bit me on the back of the head. I was fine, but the dog didn't survive. It taught me a valuable lesson about the food chain. I love puppies, but none will take priority over my offspring.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Members those are some beautiful pictures.:cool:

·
Registered
77 Posts
I can't remember seeing such an uplifting thread such as this one. When my boys were very young, we got our 1st Aussie (Australian shepherd). Lacy protected and looked after both of them for 11 years. My eyes are soaked just writing this.

·
Super Moderator
19,748 Posts
Do dogs have to clean up after their humans in San Francisco?

Reactions: Desperado
1 - 11 of 11 Posts