Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
23,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dunno why people act like identifying the species is so hard. Continuous ventral scales... Prominent markings unless they've just shed their skin... Pupils shaped like pinking shears.... A slight Connecticut accent... Sheesh.

The species is right there on the barrel.

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
Did you mean "right here on the barrel" or right here at the end of the barrel?

·
Registered
17,412 Posts
Once again GhostHorse has confused me.
That's not hard to do but still.....................
Cut it out.

Reactions: taurustoter

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Rickenbacher is usually a bit confused but you woke him up from his PM nap so he's a bit groggier than usual. Please clarify.

·
23,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All right, all right; I get the message!

Firearm Gun Revolver Trigger Gun accessory

These groups are at about ten yards, single action. White box ammo. I know that gun is more accurate than I am; which means I'll learn from it!

Gun Pink Trigger Illustration

This revolver is sooo nice. Everything about it says "build quality." The way it clicks when the cylinder is placed into position, the way the crane disappears into the frame with just the faintest line to show where it is, the wood grips - which I like a lot better than I expected to.

Colt sure made one heck of a revolver. I'm glad they are back at it! More pictures to follow soon.

·
Super Moderator
14,013 Posts
Oh my, oh my, oh my! Wow!

·
Registered
17,412 Posts
The Diamondback and the Python are the two most beautiful
revolvers ever made in my opinion. That is gorgeous.
I R jealous.
Now, when do we get to shoot it?........:)

Reactions: olfarhors

·
Super Moderator
35,539 Posts
No Colts here, but I shot a cottonmouth yesterday with my Heritage. Does that count?

BTW, NICE REVOLVER!!!

·
Super Moderator
27,124 Posts
That is beautiful!

Reactions: GhostHorse

·
Registered
37,070 Posts

·
Registered
37,070 Posts
There is a guy that visits the range and always brings his 4 inch Python and his Hi-Power.
nice weapons and of the shot catergory.
he says he don't want anything that he won't shoot.
I have shot them a couple times , of course as much as I hate to admit it the Python I like better.
I was in the gun business when all these snake guns were out so have handled and shot quite a few, nice revolvers no doubt.
never really warmed up to the Anaconda but the Python and Diamondback were nice.

Reactions: muddcatt54

·
Registered
7,681 Posts
I've owned a few Colt Revolvers in my younger years. I carried a 2 inch Lawman for a few years and briefly owned a 6 inch blued Python but had to sell it to help pay for a overhaul on the Cat engine in my truck. No truck, no money so I sold a few of my favorite firearms but that Python was my favorite. Love the Diamondback and yours is a beauty.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts