Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
I've bid on a couple different guns from them and won one, they are all original firearms and the description at the Gunbroker is accurate as far as I know.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
I have won some auctions and got very good deals on Gunbroker and have been out bid more times than I can remember. Just last week I was bidding on a Colt 3 rd generation SAA 44-40 New old stock, My highest bid was $2000, others kept bidding. I don't understand some people bidding hundreds over what a firearm is actually worth, I guess to them it is worth it.

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These guns are way out of my league cost wise. The 2 rifles I listed are Serial Number 1!! I'm sure there are a few collectors on this forum so wanted to share.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
Browning did a limited production run of both the 1885 and the 1895 back around the end of the last century

Reactions: darbo

·
Registered
37,070 Posts

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
The Winchester is a Japan model scroll way down and look at the pictures I believe it could be a modern Browning just guessing on that
And the 38 Super don't even have adjustable sights and I personally don't like too much scroll work I like a little to set it off but not a lot I think it takes away from the gun

·
Super Moderator
40,704 Posts
I had to quit looking at their emails. They seem to always have the good stuff.

·
Registered
14,922 Posts
Cdnn has the SAR B6p 4.5 in., 17 shot 9mm for $249.

I have the compact version and this would make a perfect big brother.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37,070 Posts
The Winchester is a Japan model scroll way down and look at the pictures I believe it could be a modern Browning just guessing on that
And the 38 Super don't even have adjustable sights and I personally don't like too much scroll work I like a little to set it off but not a lot I think it takes away from the gun
Yea!
I am not sure IF I have ever seen one of these engraved, blinged out 1911 38 Super that had adjustable sights?
they are really for collection, Bar B ques and bragging about.
I have seen many from South America that were over the top even more than the one mentioned.
actually taurus manufactured two (blue and SS) that were pretty heavy in the Bling Department years ago.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts