Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had run out of my can of spray oil a few weeks ago and when I was in the gun store I saw a can of this by the register. The owner, who is also my CHL instructor, said this is all he uses. I picked up a can and tried it. It dries dry and keeps the finger prints you get with your normal gun oils away.

So far I am loving this product.

EEZOX Premium Gun Care

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
I don't know if the link was a problem for you but it caused a "security warning" message, for me, that I have never seen before. I guess it was wanting to run some program. I clicked no and then I got another message about some runtime error and IE closed down.

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
That sounds good I have to replace the drive chain on my big snow blower so I will clean the new chain with kerosene and then soak it good with this stuff. The claim it will work great on ATV drive chains, steering posts, shifting rods and levers too. Has anyone tried it for these applications?

·
Registered
239 Posts
That sounds good I have to replace the drive chain on my big snow blower so I will clean the new chain with kerosene and then soak it good with this stuff. The claim it will work great on ATV drive chains, steering posts, shifting rods and levers too. Has anyone tried it for these applications?
Eezox is all I've used for gun maintenance for a few years. It works well as a cleaner, dry lubricant and rust inhibitor. And you use so little, a can lasts a looooong time! ;) But it needs to be applied and let dry to a thin coating. Soaking chains in it may be problematic because, IMO, it might not dry, may dry too much and stick the moving links and just be a problem otherwise.

I LOVE it and RECOMMEND it highly for gun use. Other metal lube, cleaning and protection, too. But I'd have to think about using it on chains....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts