Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up two more 15 round mags for my pt911 for $17 each. Best part, they were listed as 8 rounders. I looked at the pics, saw pt915 stamped on it, that told me all I needed to know. Maybe the seller was just trying to get around ebay rules or maybe he really didnt know, but I have two more mags without spending a fortune.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Yep - they say the words you ID the mags. Wink-wink, done deal.

On the other hand I've been selling sights that I bought a large lot of at an aiction. The company supplies OEM sights to some major gun manufacturers do I mention this as fact based support info. Some of those companies are involved in the dreaded black rifle industry do the mention of their name in my auction text gets me punted.

I figure out problem A and relist. Punted again for referring to makers not related to the product - like I'm trying to make an association between the kind of equipment. It exists - they supply it. It is a fact based truth.

Been working eBay since 2001 - seen a lot of evolution and silliness. The sight will probably sell on try #3 but my time involved has chipped st the profit that I need to make.

Call a csr - not an option with the big machine. And do it goes....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts