Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have up for sale a .38 S&W Lemon Squeezer. I don't know much about the gun, I received it in a trade a few months ago and have had it tested by a gunsmith that says it does fire. I purchased a box of ammo, but haven't had any range time to put anything down wind. From the serial #'s (all matching by the way) it shows to have a date of just after 1900. I believe the grips to be actual ivory, but haven't found a way to completely authenticate that as of yet. My wife and I were going to hold onto it for a safe queen, but at the moment, we are more worried about practical ammunitions rather than harder to obtain. Ammo can be found online easily, but not so much in big box stores. I found some online at Graf & Sons for a little over $20 for a box of 50 rds. Let me know if you have any questions, and I shall do my best to answer them. I can also send more pictures via text. 903-490-6502. Comes with hard plastic case and 50 rds of ammunition. $800obo Thanks for reading.
38-1.jpg 38-2.jpg 38-3.jpg 38-4.jpg

Reactions: dbeardslee

·
Banned
9,233 Posts
You need to post in the Classified section. Good luck selling you LS.

·
Registered
206 Posts
CB you keep telling people to post this stuff in the classified forum , thats what this is (if someone moved this after you posted please disregard:p)

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
That's a sweet looking pistol. Those grips sure look like ivory to me - and old ivory to boot. It yellows over time, and those are lookin' as yellow as the ivory on John Wayne's six shooter. Nice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts