Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

picked it up yesterday.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Two 17 round mags. Holster, double mag holder. Fit and finish is great. All steel and alloy. Ain't shot her yet. But I will let you know when I do.

·
Administrator
19,745 Posts
I like that! :cool: Looks like an H&K USP with a Metal Frame. Let us know how it shoots.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Shot 4 mags out back of my house. Shoots point of aim at 40 feet. Use remington hd bjhp, tulammo, federal hyda shock, and winchester white box in that order. Trigger is long and steady on double action. Hammer starts back right away. Single action is a fast snap. Trigger reset is about half way forward. Not the best. But I am used to rugers and this trigger is as good if not better. Solid built gun. Machining is top notch. Take down very easy. All in all for the price 535.00 otd I am completely satisfied with this firearm. As good so for as anything I have. And with 17 + 1 you can't go wrong if it holds up to a torture test. But with ammo being so hard to get right now I don't see myself going thru 500 or more rounds right now. If it holds up. I will say this thing is as good as my glocks. But that is to be seen with time. Safety is good. You can carry cocked and locked, half cocked or hammer down. It works and seems to hold on all three.

Reactions: jwc007

·
Registered
15,654 Posts
Congratulations on your new firearm.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is the single action trigger reset half of the single action travel forward or double action is reset is half way of double action travel or single action reset is half way double action travel? I wonder after single action shot trigger reset, does the follow up single action have a lot take up?

Shot 4 mags out back of my house. Shoots point of aim at 40 feet. Use remington hd bjhp, tulammo, federal hyda shock, and winchester white box in that order. Trigger is long and steady on double action. Hammer starts back right away. Single action is a fast snap. Trigger reset is about half way forward. Not the best. But I am used to rugers and this trigger is as good if not better. Solid built gun. Machining is top notch. Take down very easy. All in all for the price 535.00 otd I am completely satisfied with this firearm. As good so for as anything I have. And with 17 + 1 you can't go wrong if it holds up to a torture test. But with ammo being so hard to get right now I don't see myself going thru 500 or more rounds right now. If it holds up. I will say this thing is as good as my glocks. But that is to be seen with time. Safety is good. You can carry cocked and locked, half cocked or hammer down. It works and seems to hold on all three.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.