Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Gun barrel
My buddy was looking for a an inexpensive 9mm option (under 300 bucks) and he couldnt find an S&W low end model(sd9ve or sw9ve). I went on Bud's and found one of these at 292.00 . Couldnt find a bad review , so he bought it on Bud's. Anyone have any input on these Turkish pistols ? Love to hear anything about them?

· Registered
20,098 Posts
Looks very promising! A CZ75 clone "with improvements" (a tall order indeed). Is it a DA decocker like CZ? 4.5" barrel, nice. Buds has them in stock for $292. if I wasn't Flush with 9mm pistols I'd really think about buying one. EAA has a good rep and if it anything like a CZ75 it's honna be a winner AND priced right to boot!! Hope you have 9mm ammo stocked up!!

· Registered
7,332 Posts
I've thought about those, too. I also have enough 9mm's to keep me from getting another. Another EAA possibility is the Italian Tanfoglio. I saw these new at the gun show last week for $319. A bit over budget, but not enough to make a difference. Mingaa is right, for the budget minded, 9mm may not be the ideal ammo right now. I have better luck finding .40 ammo at affordable prices.

· Registered
6,743 Posts
I bought one and liked it so much I now have two. I do not think there is another pistol anywhere near that price range that is as good, most $500 pistols are not as accurate as mine are.

Reactions: jwc007

· Registered
14,593 Posts
I have the Tanfoglio, or should I say my daughter took my EAA Force 99. It is very much a photo copy of your new piece and well worth the money. I almost bought me one to replace the "loaded" unit, but I went with a Taurus 445 ulta lite 44spl.

· Registered
6,986 Posts
View attachment 46792 My buddy was looking for a an inexpensive 9mm option (under 300 bucks) and he couldnt find an S&W low end model(sd9ve or sw9ve). I went on Bud's and found one of these at 292.00 . Couldnt find a bad review , so he bought it on Bud's. Anyone have any input on these Turkish pistols ? Love to hear anything about them?
There is a thread on the SAR B6 in this forum.

· Administrator
19,777 Posts
Very Nice! :cool: Actually, these are a copy of the Tanfoglio Polymer EAA Witness, from before Tanfoglio added the Rail. Quite a few parts for the Tanfoglio Pistols are most likely compatible.

SAR stands for the Turkish Company, Sarsilmaz, which formerly had a partnership with Tanfoglio.

Reactions: Taurus_9mm

· Registered
6,743 Posts
These are sweet pistols, the guy I ordered mine through decided to get three of them to sell in his shop after I ordered the second one, He sold them in one day. If anyone is thinking about getting one I would do it quick before importation is restricted or enough people realize the quality of these firearms and the price goes up.

Reactions: jwc007

· Registered
279 Posts
Sweet pistol. I was waiting on a trade in. Guy didn't trade his pt92. So I just paid for the EAA SAR ST10. Can't find much on it. But what I can. I think I am going to be happy. Got a three day wait. So I will post when I get it and take it out back.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.