Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
36,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening,

I have noticed that we are duplicating topics more frequently in the last few months. I applaud everyone's participation and we do cover a wide range of interesting subjects that far exceed any other forum I've seen. We truly are a close knit community and a pleasure for me to be a participant.

Please use the search function when you find something that you want to share with the group. Many times the things that you think are appropriate or topical, there will be other members who also see things the same way...Great minds think alike! ;)

To the folks who initiate threads, please try and indicate the subject in title line. That will assist those looking for prior postings, although the search function will also search in the body of the threads.

In this way we can streamline the forum and make certain that we concentrate our thought and comments on a given topic in just one area.

Thanks again for everyone's participation in making this the premier gun forum on the internet!

Frank

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
I'll certainly follow your counsel, sir.

Thanks for the role you have as a Moderator in making TaurusArmed.net the premier gun forum on the Internet!

Reactions: mudflap

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
I'll continue to do my best although even I will make a mistake. ( don't let my wife hear that ).

1.1 USA.gif

Reactions: mudflap

·
Registered
848 Posts
I'll certainly follow your counsel, sir.

Thanks for the role you have as a Moderator in making TaurusArmed.net the premier gun forum on the Internet!
And I will second that. Frank and the rest of the mods do a fantastic job. One of the reasons it's an enjoyable place to come and express your views.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
But... but... it's easier to post what's on my mind than to do a search! Actually this is sort of true! I'll try harder! :D

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Good food for thought. Thanks, Czechbikr!

Reactions: Czechbikr
1 - 8 of 8 Posts