Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed that some members list the firearms they own at the bottom of their posts. Where can I enter that info?

thanks!

·
Super Moderator
20,013 Posts
Go to your user profile and on the left hand side there is a link to click on for your signature. This is where you list them . . . .

Fair warning, many folks used to list them and have removed them in the heavy anti-gun climate and many have reported losses from overturned canoes, etc. . .

Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
They just don't build boats like they used to. Maybe we need more maritime government safety regulations.

Reactions: gbusmech

·
Super Moderator
13,941 Posts
They just don't build boats like they used to. Maybe we need more maritime government safety regulations.
Please, nooooooooo! :eek:

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Or do you think that the reckless canoe pilots need more safety training so they don't keep running into our boats and causing horrendous accidents like the dreadful boat vs canoe accident of 2012 where so many lost all their firearms and ammo?

Reactions: john_bud

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I think its actually the proliferation of fully-semiautomatic assault kayaks. Built for high capacity paddling and rapid oar changes, especially the dastardly black ones. It's not the pilots, it's always the inanimate object manipulated by said pilot. These starboard-wingers are getting out of control.

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Or do you think that the reckless canoe pilots need more safety training so they don't keep running into our boats and causing horrendous accidents like the dreadful boat vs canoe accident of 2012 where so many lost all their firearms and ammo?

I actually went to "The Progressive Partie's Boating Class for Conservative Gun Owners" and they said the best time to row out onto a bottomless body of water with a safe full of guns and ammo was at night, during a massive storm after chugging a fifth of Jack.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I actually went to "The Progressive Partie's Boating Class for Conservative Gun Owners" and they said the best time to row out onto a bottomless body of water with a safe full of guns and ammo was at night, during a massive storm after chugging a fifth of Jack.
I couldn't agree more. :cool:

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I have the philosophy there is no dumb questions not knowing the answer would be worst. That's what I like about this forum some body got a answer to any question you got.

·
Registered
296 Posts
At least, fortunately, there has been no loss of lives in these "accidents". We are responsible enough to wear our flotation devices. Too bad about material things tho, they can at least be replaced someday;)
PS, mine was strapped to my life vest so it survived.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts