Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, everybody. The forum is great!!! Glad I found it. I'am 37 years old, from Plovdiv Bulgaria originally, now living in Duluth GA, proud to be an American gun owner. Just purchased my first Mill Pro PT111. I'am a primary target shooter, not a big hunter or so, love guns, have experience with AK's and Makarov pistols back in BG military. My opinion is that Taurus is the most underestimated gun maker in US, i think they are vary innovative, have improved quality and reliability and good customer service....I'am looking for good rifle with .308 cal now, any suggestions....And thanks to the guys how are running this forum, for having a place to reed and discuss Taurus topics..

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins.. It's really great to have you!!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
You will soon discover that you are in good company here at TaurusArmed.net!

Our forum abounds with friendly and knowledgeable members and with moderators, super moderators, and administrators who take their jobs seriously and see to it that things stay on an even keel around here.

You're also in very good company with the PT111. I've had one for the past year and a half, and am most satisfied with it.

Reactions: PointAndShoot

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Hello and welcome from S.E. Tennessee;;

·
Registered
34,138 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Jacksonville, FL!

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan.:wave:

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Daytona Beach, FL

1 - 20 of 32 Posts