Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious if anyone has tried the dual colored sights. For example Yellow rear sight and Green front etc. I know Ameri-Glo... MeproLight... Truglo and others make them. It can be just fiber optic or fiber optic/tritium.

I have been seeing these offered by more and more manufacturers but have no practical experience with them yet. If you HAVE them on any handgun or have EXPERIENCE with them I would be grateful to read about it.

Fiber optic or Fiber/tritium are good sights in my limited experience. I am just not sure how 2 different colors would mesh up. Considering perhaps trying them when I rework my XD but want to know real world experiences, not just from the sites selling them or someone wanting their "30 seconds of fame" posting on those sites.<not even 15 minutes>

Also, what colors seems to work best. I know there are mixes of greens, red, and yellows, probably others too. Your thoughts?

Respects- Brizzo

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
well my gal friend , loves them ,after she had her eyes fixed by lasik she has one eye for distance an one for close up, so useing the green rear an red front makes shooting a lot easierto line stuff up for her , i used the truglo sights on her xd9 service model , she goes to town on them

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
My pt92 has white rear and orange front.. not bad..
i just bought a hipoint though and it has bright orange rear and bright yellow front and it's actually very nice, very bright and visible.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts