Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.whio.com/news/national/...e-shot/6ezrA5CGZ6wt3QRU5v4RxK/?icmp=cb_widget

:(

Although the shooter was not a licensed CCW person he might have a legit self defense claim, at least to a charge of attempted murder. I am not however a Indiana lawyer or legal expert nor am I taking a side. I only say "might have" because I've seen examples of it before being successful despite the illegal carrying. Whether it will work for the defendant in this particular situation or not IDK. Regardless, this situation didn't need to happen. :(

·
Super Moderator
17,700 Posts
You'd think Judges, of all people, would know that nothing good happens after midnight.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
https://www.whio.com/news/national/...e-shot/6ezrA5CGZ6wt3QRU5v4RxK/?icmp=cb_widget

:(

Although the shooter was not a licensed CCW person he might have a legit self defense claim, at least to a charge of attempted murder. I am not however a Indiana lawyer or legal expert nor am I taking a side. I only say "might have" because I've seen examples of it before being successful despite the illegal carrying. Whether it will work for the defendant in this particular situation or not IDK. Regardless, this situation didn't need to happen. :(
Regardless of any unconstitutional "carry" law, you have the right to keep and bear arms and the right to defend yourself.

·
Super Moderator
36,013 Posts
Reactions: muddcatt54

·
Registered
14,792 Posts
this will end the same way as the Florida parking lot shooter. They, the non-judges, didn't have to pull into the parking lot and escalate the fight. I also wouldn't be surprised if the judges are forced to step down because of this.

·
Registered
18,786 Posts
:mellow:.........:unsure:....I'm still kinda' stuck at the part where the female judge wanted to go to the strip club.

Reactions: CaptainMorgan

·
22,292 Posts
Okay, since the outrage/disgust angle has been well represented, I'll admit that I laughed through the whole story. Don't party that hard when you're that out of practice. ;D

·
Registered
31,897 Posts
:mellow:.........:unsure:....I'm still kinda' stuck at the part where the female judge wanted to go to the strip club.
Many female strippers are AC/DC. I would think anyone mature enough to be a female Judge would realize this.
I imagine the strippers paid extra attention to the female Judge. In my younger years, I took a lady to a strip club and we were both inundated by female strippers.

·
Registered
18,786 Posts
Many female strippers are AC/DC. I would think anyone mature enough to be a female Judge would realize this.
I imagine the strippers paid extra attention to the female Judge. In my younger years, I took a lady to a strip club and we were both inundated by female strippers.
:unsure:...said I was stuck on it...:mellow:...didn't say I was complainin'. :smile:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts