Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18,781 Posts
Most often, a problem ignored will not go away but there are times when if you leave it alone, it can tend to mitigate itself.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Jump to 2:22 --

Reactions: 777Driver and darbo

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
"Instant Karma." RIP, John Lennon.

·
Registered
36,282 Posts
They should outlaw guns in that town! Or better yet teach the NRA's Hunters Code of Ethics in schools and upon release from jail.
NAAAAA--Nada--NOPE!
leave them alone its natures way of weeding out the really stupid, bad ones--natural selection!

Attachments

·
Registered
36,282 Posts
Chicago should toughen their gun laws, 277 murders in 7 months means there must be guns running up and down the sidewalks.
I agree there appears to be NO WAY that we (Atlanta) is going to catch them this year at that pace.
what do you get for second place I wonder?
We got electric scooters here now , I wonder how long before they start drive by shooting using those?

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Drive by shooting goes wrong for shooter

I completely disagree, the shooter, though locked up, is fine. It is his friend, the driver, for whom the shooting went VERY wrong. The forecast for the shooters time in the slammer, not good, not good, at all.

·
8,527 Posts
On the positive side the brain dead perp hung on long enough for his organs to be harvested. On the not so surprising side the shooter was on parole for doing something similar , and shouldn't have been out until 2020. Ahhhhh Chicago justice the perpetual motion court system.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
On the positive side the brain dead perp hung on long enough for his organs to be harvested. On the not so surprising side the shooter was on parole for doing something similar , and shouldn't have been out until 2020. Ahhhhh Chicago justice the perpetual motion court system.
Just like any successful business, the Chicago Courts working hard to have REPEAT CUSTOMERS, ie REPEAT OFFENDERS

·
Registered
14,786 Posts
Who knew driving could be do dangerous up there.

·
Premium Member
4,151 Posts
I agree there appears to be NO WAY that we (Atlanta) is going to catch them this year at that pace.
what do you get for second place I wonder?
We got electric scooters here now , I wonder how long before they start drive by shooting using those?
We just got scooters here in Doodah this month. City leaders are praising themselves for the decision...until some kid gets kilt.

Would shooting from a scooter be a drive by scooting? Maybe a scooter shooter? I can see Brooks and Dunn get back together to record Shoot Scoot Boogie!

·
Registered
36,282 Posts
Several cities have approved and had the electric scooters now for about a year.
they have proven to be a real PITA so far.
people woudl ride them until they went dead or just decided they were tired of riding, then just leave them in the middle of the sidewalks, or half on the curb and half in the street.
they also would ride them on the sidewalks and the famous path built around Atlanta (Belt Way) along the old railroad track (AKA) Bad Guy hunting ground) weaving in and out between people walking and riding bikes.
finally it came to a head when disabled people with whhel chairs, walkers, canes compalined and then the City Of Hotlanta outlawed them for use except in the street.
so far two people have been killed and several injured by them big old heavy automobiles, buses and trucks!
they do not require any type of liscense. permit or wearing of a helmet by the riders.
sounds like a very good organ donor pool to me, but heck what do i know?

·
Registered
29,895 Posts
Well at least he pointed in a safe direction to clear it...

No innocent person was hurt or killed and no private property was damaged or destroyed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts