Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it just me or was the board down the entire day yesterday?
what happen?

·
Super Moderator
21,441 Posts
yep I could'nt get on all day thought it was my computer cause it just updated some settings, Glade we know it was somthing else

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
I'll let Flyer handle this one but I couldn't log on for the entire day either.

·
Premium Member
15,932 Posts
Well, I heard the hosting company decided to do an update, earlier than scheduled. So we got bumped off big time!! At least it was quicker than I thought it might be!!

·
Registered
6,762 Posts
Yes, as far as I know we were down for an extended period of time. Our hosting company is going to (or just did) physically move our server (as well as many others) to another location. But the scheduled down time hasn't occurred yet.

Beyond this little bit of info I'll let Flyer handle.

Steelheart

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts
It wasn't just ya'll. I was unable to get here too. There is scheduled downtime for tonight, suppose to last through the weekend. Like said before, they are physically transferring all daa to a new data center, physically moving each server to a new location.

I assume that will still be taking place.

·
32,481 Posts
Until the job is done in transferring the servers and data this has to be expected for a time. Just had it happen for the last 20 minutes. Went over to the TFL forum and beat up on the nay sayers.

Used links from here and got the 'no can find' page way too many times. Give the new servers and company doing this time to stablize. Couple of days at least.

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts
I think it is safe to assume they are done with the move. I have noticed that the pages load a lot quicker now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts