Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts

·
Administrator
35,121 Posts
I've never cared for the 'Doomsday clock'. It's a bunch of scientists who set the time according to their feelings, fears, and political leanings. There is nothing scientific about it, which is strange for the thing being run by a bunch of scientists.

·
Registered
31,695 Posts
Maybe my retirement plan will work after all!

·
Super Moderator
19,638 Posts
What time zone are they working in? I'm gonna keep going west of wherever they are . . . .

·
Registered
29,717 Posts
5 Minutes, that sucks, I've got way too much on my DVR, I'll never get through it all! :D

·
Registered
548 Posts
See we dont have to worry about the end being Dec. 21 2012!! Unless we have the zombie apocalypse!!

·
Super Moderator
19,638 Posts
...the Mayans didn't have a clock. :cool:

but they created a calendar that's got a lotta panties in a wad! ;)
I can remember when I was younger having calendars where panties weren't an issue - there weren't any.

Reactions: TexasAviator

·
Registered
31,695 Posts
I can remember when I was younger having calendars where panties weren't an issue - there weren't any.
"Yesterday.....yesterday......oh, how I long for yesterday, all my dreams seem so far away....how I long for yesterday!"

Reactions: TexasAviator

·
Moderator in Memorium 1940-2014
13,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think what is needed here is a "Patriot Clock" - something to indicate how close we are to having our country slip forever beneath the waves...

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Tongue in cheek: "What a waste of time!":icon_rolleyes:

I have to wonder if folks involved in a project such as this have ever, truly, worked at a real job.

·
Registered
31,695 Posts
Tongue in cheek: "What a waste of time!":icon_rolleyes:

I have to wonder if folks involved in a project such as this have ever, truly, worked at a real job.
Oh, they are real jobs, funded by Government Grants!

·
Administrator
39,387 Posts
What really chaps my butt, is when they turn the clock back. Yeah, they've done that. :D

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
I have to wonder if any of the people who are involved in this sort of thing have ever really worked at a "real" job?

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
I reckon I ain't got the time to be fretting that 'cause I'm gonna go ice fishing.

Fishin'.gif

Reactions: MissKitty

·
Registered
322 Posts
Nuclear weapons, climate change, blah blah blah.

You think they'd be more worried about the money printing press going into overdrive, border insecurity, or the horrors of Obammy care. Then again I know who's supporting them so its just smoke and mirrors to divert our attention.
Again.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Bugger the ticking clock its time for a president change, warmer climate, better life style and lets look to the future.

besides i need more shooting first- me and my taurus's

1 - 20 of 23 Posts