Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,530 Posts
Seems like everyone has the PT111 G2 on sale now and I have noticed a lot of new members stating they just picked one up.

·
Registered
832 Posts
$269 isn't much of a sale price. I think Bud's has adjusted their price since last week when the "Blued" PT111 G2 were running $197'ish and the "Duo-Tone" were $211'ish.

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
Some good prices out there.

·
Registered
24,600 Posts
Got mine for 197.95 from Kentucky Gun Co.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Ordered mine from Bud's last Friday for $199.... Should be at my FFL today!!:)

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Ordered mine from Bud's last Friday for $199.... Should be at my FFL today!!:)
Lucky you...

I placed an order for a Kahr last Monday and it's still listed as "Processing". After all the good things people have to say about how fast Bud's is, I have to say I am disappointed. The price was great, but I would have paid a little extra somewhere else if I knew it would take this long.

Reactions: WellArmed

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'd pay $300 for a stainless, but that would be top dollar for it. For $400 there are better options IMO. $250 seems a decent price, but I refuse to own any more blued handguns. Anything over $350-$400 is getting into SR, BP9CC, XD, RIA 1911 territory, and with a little more than $400 you're looking at a Glock 22 (not my cup of tea but if that's what it's down to...) Some of the Century AK's were going for $400 last month...

·
Registered
619 Posts
Lucky you...

I placed an order for a Kahr last Monday and it's still listed as "Processing". After all the good things people have to say about how fast Bud's is, I have to say I am disappointed. The price was great, but I would have paid a little extra somewhere else if I knew it would take this long.
Did you pay by echeck? They're dragging their feet with shipping mines as well! Which Kahr did you get? I was thinking about picking up a CM or CW 45, but since I found that the Taurus 24/7 in 45 is about the same price and comes with 2 mags, I'm thinking about going with that instead.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Did you pay by echeck? They're dragging their feet with shipping mines as well!
Nope. Paid with a credit card. They sent me an email saying it was in the shipping department but could still take days to process...

·
Registered
619 Posts
Nope. Paid with a credit card. They sent me an email saying it was in the shipping department but could still take days to process...
Not looking good for me then... I've ordered several guns through KyGunCo, CDNN, PSA, and Lanbo's Armory, but this is my first time ordering from Buds. 6 days later and my order is still in "E-Check Payment Pending" status even though they took the money out of my account days ago.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Not looking good for me then... I've ordered several guns through KyGunCo, CDNN, PSA, and Lanbo's Armory, but this is my first time ordering from Buds. 6 days later and my order is still in "E-Check Payment Pending" status even though they took the money out of my account days ago.
I ordered with eCheck from Bud's and it took FOREVER for it to ship. I know I read something about even though you may see the money come out of your account it has to fully clear on their end.....blah blah blah. In any case it was like a week or so before mine shipped. Lesson learned, don't use eCheck with Bud's.

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
I have all the time in the world, I don't mind the extra 5 days for the echeck. Would've cost me an extra $35 or so to pay using plastic.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
My firearm orders with Bud's always took 5-7 days to ship whether I used Bud's credit line, credit cards or echecks.

·
Registered
267 Posts
This was my first order thru Bud's.. I paid with a credit card, and at least in my case, my G2 ($199) shipped next day.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Please allow 5 business days for your payment to clear our account. Normally, they will clear your bank account sooner, but it takes 5 business days to clear and be funded to our account. If you ordered a firearm it has been secured from our inventory for your order, therefore should you decide to cancel or change your order this may result in a 10% cancellation/change fee.
I picked up the PT140 G2 stainless for $211 from Buds and am very happy with that price. Their payment processing is definitely antiquated but considering the price is back up to $268 (and +$300 most other places), I'll try to be patient with them.

Taurus 140G2SS PT140 Millennium G2 11+1 40S&W 3.2" $268.00 SHIPS FREE

(My wife isn't going to be happy when another gun shows up at the house so I'm in favor of delaying the pain anyhow...)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts