14,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,321 Posts

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
I don't really use any of those businesses. I have a free Credit Karma account is it. I'll stick to Wawa instead of Subway, and most I never heard of!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Some I knew about, some I didn't. None of them really come as a surprise. The last time I wore a Levi Strauss product was when I was a high school sophomore in 1989. Then I learned their anti-2A stance and they've never gotten a penny from me since.

·
Administrator
35,116 Posts
Once again, I'll point out that with Disney on the list, you can add about 800 sub-companies that they own. You won't be able to buy clothes, buy baby toys, and probably not watch about 80% of the movies and TV shows that come out because Disney owns the production companies for most of Hollywood. Their tentacles go far in our lives and we don't even realize it.

·
Administrator
35,116 Posts

·
Banned
1,582 Posts
Odd that they list Burger King, but not BK's parent company (RBI) nor their sister subsidiaries. I'd imagine that if we went through the entire list line by line we'd find more similar oversights.

Reactions: william

·
Registered
14,598 Posts
Is there a similar list for Pro-2A companies that aren't directly in the firearms business?

·
Registered
124 Posts
I will no longer patronize AutoZone or Dannon. Any good alternative to PayPal? I'm suprised Reddit is on there. They have some good gun discussions.

·
Super Moderator
19,640 Posts
Well Chick-fil-a recently screwed up- but with my dementia....I can't remember what they did. So I'm still mad at them- just can't remember why?
They donated to BLM.

·
Registered
29,717 Posts
Well Chick-fil-a recently screwed up- but with my dementia....I can't remember what they did. So I'm still mad at them- just can't remember why?
I know why I am mad at them, they leave flavor out of their food! :D I always found them a bit bland.

Reactions: oso

·
Registered
27,128 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts