Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys....purchased a don hume H721 O.T. for my PT111 Pro....anybody have this holster? and if so, anybody got any pics of what it looks like with gun in it??...it probably won't arrive for a few more months due to backorder and just would like to see or hear anything you guys have about it.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Sorry, I don't have a pic of the PT111 in the holster you ordered, but I can tell you that Don Hume makes great holsters, and I have purchased more than a few over the years....

·
Super Moderator
21,632 Posts
Sorry, I don't have a pic of the PT111 in the holster you ordered, but I can tell you that Don Hume makes great holsters, and I have purchased more than a few over the years....
Same here I have owned several and they work great. Probably the best leather holster out there for the money. I have a IWB one for my XD-9 vary comfortable. Sorry no pis of it.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
I have one for a Ruger 345 that really works great...you'll like it!

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
No pictures here either,but I'm also a big fan of Don Hume Holsters. I've found that several of the ones that I've wanted lately that had a waite time, were available on Ebay.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts