Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered a Don Hume H721 OT for my 85UL revolver. It looks like great carry holster. If works out as well as I hope, I'm ordering one for my PT111. Anyone use, or have an opinion on this holster?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have the H721 for my full size 24/7. The holster keeps my firearm tucked nice and close so that it's hard to print even with only a teeshirt. Nice workmanship for the price.

I also ordered a belt in the same saddle brown color. Makes a nice looking rig.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
I have the Don Hume Open Top in black for my XD-45. Great holster, quite secure hold but still quickly presented.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Does he make one to fit the PT92 w/rail? Would really like to know.

Thanks;
Jim

·
Registered
178 Posts
I have one but I carry a revolver, a Ruger SP-101, in mine very comfortably. I highly recommend this holster.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Outstanding holsters!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Good looking holsters.

Got a related question. Noticed that tex45acp has speedloaders in the picture. Where or how do you carry the speedloaders... in a pocket, holder of some kind? Do they make a holster for these?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Love mine...carries my PT145 securely and comfortably, usually at 2 or 4 o'clock covered by a long untucked shirt tail. 8)

·
Registered
108 Posts
I have a Don Hume for every handgun I own cept my single-actions (they have El Paso) and my new Glock (which I need to order). I love Don Hume holsters. I don't even notice my 85 (all steel) on my hip.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Mamba said:
Love mine...carries my PT145 securely and comfortably, usually at 2 or 4 o'clock covered by a long untucked shirt tail. 8)
You have the 721 for your PT145? I am trying to decide which holster, and living where I do (nowhere to really look at good holsters) I am looking for recommendations.

·
Registered
29 Posts
well what do you know! I have a hume for sale on the site right now! I must say no lies have been told here. they are GREAT holsters.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts