Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone using this holster? I need one (OWB) for my newest acquisition (PT 745). Or can anyone suggest a OWB they really, really like? I prefer a forward cant.

·
Administrator
40,819 Posts
Started to order one of these from GunnersAlley, but saddle brown is hard to come by for some reason. This looks like a really good holster. Think I'll wait awhile to see if they produce more in brown, then maybe order one for my PT145.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I ordered the regular H721 for my PT145. If you order straight from the factory it's a couple bucks more but you get it faster. I like it alot for going out shooting, do prefer an OT design for CC.

·
Registered
111 Posts
have 3 of them very nice but very stiff at first , it will take a little bit of time to get it broke in so the draw is smooth but good quality and great price. I use 1 for a Springer Micro Compact and 1 for a Xd and one for my Taurus 605

·
Registered
442 Posts
I just took delivery of a 721 OT direct from Hume, most of the bigger sites did not specifically list the PT-145, but Hume did. As others mentioned, very stiff, but is breaking in quickly. They did not have saddle brown in stock. They gave me a few bucks off for military discount - nice touch. So far it carries very well, but it holds too tight. A friend suggested a Galco product to lube the inside of the leather surface - I don't think I'll need to go that far just yet.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I picked up a black Don Hume 721 O.T. this weekend at a gun show ($40.00). It's the 36-4 1/2 which the web site says is for a Glock 17, 22, 31. But, my 1911 seats in it perfectly. Dare I say, "Like a Glove." (The site says the 10-5 is for my 1911.)

I haven't given it a long wear, yet. But, tried it on for an hour at the 3 o'clock and 4:30 positions. It rides high and close (+) and I love the forward cant (++). The small upper body shield is also a (+).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.