1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
The dimensions of the PT111 are (HxWxL) 5.125x1.125x6.125. You'll need to check your PT640 to see if it's about the same size as the PT111.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
GEARHOG | 50% - 70% off your favorite outdoors, hunting and fishing gear

It said it fit compact .40 and 9mm. I can't find any info on this holster but it look like it will fit Taurus PT111. I don't know if that mean Taurus PT640 Pro. Does anyone know if it will fit or what holster (prefer conceal type holster) do you use with Taurus PT640 Pro?​
The PT111 and the PT640 are virtually identical in size, other than calibre.

For the past month of daily concealed carry, I have fallen in love with my Remora holsters.

Remora Holsters Store

Remora's are US made, inexpensive, carry a lifetime warranty, and are the most comfortable IWB I have tried.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The PT111 and the PT640 are virtually identical in size, other than calibre.

For the past month of daily concealed carry, I have fallen in love with my Remora holsters.

Remora Holsters Store

Remora's are US made, inexpensive, carry a lifetime warranty, and are the most comfortable IWB I have tried.
Can you tell me which model that you use? Does it have any secure device to hold it in place in case you roll or something? (I'm new to gun so please bears with me)

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Can you tell me which model that you use? Does it have any secure device to hold it in place in case you roll or something? (I'm new to gun so please bears with me)
The Remora size 4A explicitly fits the 700 series (709 and 740 Slim), my and the PT111. While I have carried my PT640Pro and PT145MilPro in my size 4A Remora, it fits a little better in the size 5.

I also have a 4P which has an integral added magazine pouch. Since I am on the Texas Gulf coast, where it is hot and humid, I chose to add the optional full size sweat shield, and am glad that I did!

You can see the Remora holster size guide at:
http://remoraholsters.com/uploads/Fitment_Chart_By_Gun_Type-r.pdf

These are all IWB (inside the waist band) holsters that do not have a belt clip, but instead have a high friction exterior that stays in place. I always wear a white T-shirt as an undershirt, and a polo or button shirt over it, with a wide leather belt in my pants. The Remore is over my T-shirt but under my outer shirt, and held in place with the pressure from my belt. It is the friction and compression that holds it securely in place, but it is still easy to draw and reholster. I have found the Remora to be comfortable and stable. I am unaware of a strap to secure the weapon with these holsters, but I have never had it fall out.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Remora size 4A explicitly fits the 700 series (709 and 740 Slim), my and the PT111. While I have carried my PT640Pro and PT145MilPro in my size 4A Remora, it fits a little better in the size 5.

I also have a 4P which has an integral added magazine pouch. Since I am on the Texas Gulf coast, where it is hot and humid, I chose to add the optional full size sweat shield, and am glad that I did!

You can see the Remora holster size guide at:
http://remoraholsters.com/uploads/Fitment_Chart_By_Gun_Type-r.pdf

These are all IWB (inside the waist band) holsters that do not have a belt clip, but instead have a high friction exterior that stays in place. I always wear a white T-shirt as an undershirt, and a polo or button shirt over it, with a wide leather belt in my pants. The Remore is over my T-shirt but under my outer shirt, and held in place with the pressure from my belt. It is the friction and compression that holds it securely in place, but it is still easy to draw and reholster. I have found the Remora to be comfortable and stable. I am unaware of a strap to secure the weapon with these holsters, but I have never had it fall out.
Thank, appreciated your info. and inputs.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I have the Don Hum 721 (no thumb break) for my PT111 Millenium Pro. It was a little tight and took some stretching but fits nicely now. The holster does extend about 1 1/4" past the end of the pistol. Also have the Remora and love it. I switch between holsters depending on what I'm wearing and when I want deeper cover then I holster the PT111 in the Remora.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts