5,026 Posts
That's cool! Couldn't tell at all.

·
22,292 Posts
NICE setup!

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Are you left handed or are you carrying cross draw?

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
Cool!! By the way -who does your shirts - the dry cleaners or Mrs JL - 'cause that's a great starch & press job! :)

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Very nice.

I carry my 709 in my homemade kydex tuckable @ 1:00. It disappears.
I've yet to make one for my TCP. Hopefully soon I'll get out of my lazy funk and get productive.

·
Registered
29,765 Posts
I have the nontuckable verson of that bolster and love it, I carried my M85UL in it today as a matter of fact. I've been kicking around getting the tuckable one as well.

·
Banned
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cool!! By the way -who does your shirts - the dry cleaners or Mrs JL - 'cause that's a great starch & press job! :)
Yep, Mrs JL has been doing my shirts for over 30 yrs... Keeping me looking spiffy so I can keep on working ;)

I've been working 39 years (full time)... 21 of those with a second job... and about figure another 5 or 6 is all I can muster over all. Of course, like many of us, I worked lots and lots of part-time jobs starting from age 14 until full time kicked in at age 20. All in the name of raising 5 children and now 6 (to date) grandkids!

Ps - grateful for the opportunity to work, raise a family, be self-reliant and wouldn't have it any other way.

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
Yep, Mrs JL has been doing my shirts for over 30 yrs... Keeping me looking spiffy so I can keep on working ;)

I've been working 39 years (full time)... 21 of those with a second job... and about figure another 5 or 6 is all I can muster over all. Of course, like many of us, I worked lots and lots of part-time jobs starting from age 14 until full time kicked in at age 20. All in the name of raising 5 children and now 6 (to date) grandkids!

Ps - grateful for the opportunity to work, raise a family, be self-reliant and wouldn't have it any other way.
No wonder we all like ya' JL!! You're the kind of person that makes one proud to be American! :)
PS Be sure to tell Mrs JL that her contribution to all of this was definitely noted!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
She certainly has you "standing tall and looking good" in your attire! :thumb:

IWB beats "Mexican carry" by a country mile. :icon_gd:

·
Registered
179 Posts

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
I have a bit more around the belt line than I'd like, but I carry my Bersa Thunder in a Galco Tuckable at 4:00 and it just disappears. I couldn't comfortably do it at the appendix.

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Very nice!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts