Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Thanks for this thread, I hope this get some time, I posted it on the hoodie thread but seems it was just ignored .. Kinda like the lame stream media?
You have to question why NO ONE- NOT a single soul has had anything to say about it. Could it be that the suspect appears to be a young black man and it wouLd be racial profiling to make any comments. I guess time will tell before the hait baiters decide to jump on this case. After all I am sure he is just another "hard working young man who has never done anything wrong".

My thoughts and prayer to all the family, I pray this man and his family, can pickup the pieces and move on some how. So many years of love and partnership will be so hard to even try to heal the heart ache. The deep seated hatred that I have for this thug should not be repeated.... Here or out loud.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2117695/Brutal-home-invasion-Oklahoma-couple-ends-65-year-romance-meeting-blind-date.html

Reactions: LongTermGuy

·
Super Moderator
35,530 Posts
And I posted it also. This story doesn't get much attention by the LSM because it's all too common.

·
Registered
34,138 Posts
Here is the issue in a nut shell. Obama is a buffoon. He has little to run on for re election. For what ever reason, the main stream media loves him, in part because they think it's "cool" to do so, and primarily because it's profitable to do so. As such the DNC and the media are looking for ways to redirect attention away from the issues and Obama's poor performance and sensationalizing any issue they can helps them to do that. If you think this is an outrage, which it is, just wait, by November this will look like child's play. If the DNC and Obama have their way we will have rioting, racial confrontation fanned by the media, and a host of other events like market crashes, food shortages, you name it and they will try and do it if they think it will benefit them. This man Obama has made a mockery of our country and the office that he pretends to hold. He has no shame, but he is full of contempt for America and it's citizens. He will stop at nothing to get re-elected. That is why the Trevon Martin death has garnered so much attention.

As for interracial crime .................. there is nothing new about that. You do not need to be a rocket scientist to know that most criminals come from segments of the population that have high unemployment, limited education opportunities, and social inequalities. In our time today, that population is predominately Black America. In times past it has been the Irish Americans, the Italians Americans, the Jewish Americans, and so on. It is not the ethnic origin that makes members of those societies criminals, it is poverty, lack of education, lack of social structure, and lack of opportunity that causes people to turn to crime and anti social behavior.

The big media blitz over Treavon Martin's death isn't about Treavon Martin, it's just more exploitation of Black America by the very people that claim to have Black America's best interests at heart. They do not. They have their own agenda, and no other. The fact that there is no media outcry for the killing of Nancy Strait is proof enough of that. There is no outcry against violent crime here, there is only the outcry of a president that has nothing to offer America other than emotional manipulation and a very jaundiced perspective of what America should be in his eyes.

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
Amazing that it gets more coverage in the United Kingdom than here.

·
Super Moderator
35,530 Posts
Amazing that it gets more coverage in the United Kingdom than here.
Probably because they are still congratulating themselves on enacting their draconian gun laws.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts