Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a small variable zoom scope. Think the size of a bargain BSA red dot scope, but with something like 1-5x zoom. At one point in time a store local to me carried a Sight Mark brand scope that was an overall small package with a variable red/green illuminated crosshair, and something like a 1-4x zoom. Unfortunately they only had the display model so I never bought it, and eventually it went away. I haven't found anything like that since. I don't need crazy range on it, but I want a small package that will not look crazy on a Hi-point 995 carbine.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Not that I've ever seen.......

....but I'd consider buying one if it exists.

·
Registered
19,778 Posts
If you haven't already, you might check out our forum vendors like Camera Land. You could browse their site or maybe send an email or PM with an inquiry, which may do you better since they may have access to more than what they show online. If it's made and they don't have it, they may be able to get it or refer you to someone who can. I was on their site the other day looking at scopes and they're starting their Black Friday sales already. Good luck with your search.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts