Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm starting to see a few for sale on Gunbroker and GunsAmerica. As soon as I get the money saved I'm going to go looking for one in stainless. I was looking for any reviews of the magnum Judge good or bad.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Last time I called Taurus they told me the 3" chambered Judge would be released in August 2008. That conversation was a few months ago. As far as I know, they are not available. You might give Taurus a call and see what they say.

I've been waiting for one, too. I'm not much of a revolver guy, but I'd love to own a 3" magnum Judge.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
VegasGuy said:
Last time I called Taurus they told me the 3" chambered Judge would be released in August 2008. That conversation was a few months ago. As far as I know, they are not available. You might give Taurus a call and see what they say.

I've been waiting for one, too. I'm not much of a revolver guy, but I'd love to own a 3" magnum Judge.
This guy claims to have one:
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=104282694

·
Registered
959 Posts
That's the First one I seen for sale...

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
SgtKnuckles said:
That's the First one I seen for sale...
Same here. I'm glad to see they are finally hitting the streets.

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
Take a look at that auction! The picture is a very small one picked up from somewhere!! I seriously doubt the validity of this auction. I would bet money he at best has a regular JUDGE, my cylinder is 3" long, but it will not chamber and fire a magnum 410, due to the end of the shell winding up in the barrel after firing.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Yeah, that is not the New One.
BOGUS.
If He had it, why not use his own photos and not the Thumbnail from the Taurus Website?
Why not try Davidsons, and Get in line for a new one.
They will email you when they become available.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
The seller on GunBroker has an excellent feedback rating with over 150 sales. I doubt this is a bogus listing.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Well, I would not buy without the seller having taken his own pixs, that is just me.

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
NYPD said:
The seller on GunBroker has an excellent feedback rating with over 150 sales. I doubt this is a bogus listing.
Well shoot. He at least could have copied the better picture off the Taurus web site. He even copied most of the text off the site, but using that cheesy picture sure does not help his case.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
To date I have spoken with two different gun dealers who claimed to have a 3" chambered Judge because it says 3" Judge on the Taurus box. But when you ask them to hold a 3" shotshell up to the cylinder, they quickly realize their error. The 3" refers to the barrel length. It's an honest mistake.

I am keeping my fingers crossed this guy knows the difference because that would be good news.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I saw two for sale over the weekend at a gun show here in Washington and they were definately 3 inchers.
IMHO I think the 3" Cylinder makes the gun look like a flare gun.
IMHO the 2 1/2" makes a better balanced and looking weapon.

BUT.....................that's why they make Chevys and Fords!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts