Taurus Firearm Forum banner
21 - 40 of 107 Posts
Near enough and close enough to make me dangerous.

In my night stand on my side of the bed. A Glock 21 with an attached light.

Reactions: Jobarr and Snug9mm
No but I have a ball point pen, a hair comb, scissors and a........just kidding...........heck yeah I do!
Outstanding defense you have to hand, ma'am. Rest assured, I shall always treat you with the utmost respect.

(Great answer; I'm still laughing.)

Reactions: MissKitty
My PT145 is on the night stand beside me less than an arm's length away.

My dogs (all three sleep with us) would be a very early alarm system.
Yea I have the 3 dog alarm system myself.
My nightstand actually sits about 8" off the wall. I'm thinking of mounting a cheap little holster to the back of the nightstand.

The guy that makes my crossbreed Holsters also makes a bedside holster. It slips between the mattresses and then has a kydex holster attached. Thinking about getting one.

If a mouse farts one of the dogs hears it, and he barks loud, the black Shar-pei
doesn't make a sound, but at 80 pounds and a crappy demeanor, he is the dog
you don't want to tick off....
Then there is the 500 Mossy with 8 rounds of 00 and the neat strobe light
attached that I snuggle with at night......
But we are friendly folk:wacko:

.357 on the nightstand accessible in about 1 second. .40 S&W in a box on the dresser accessible as I stand.

And Mossberg 930 in the closet another step away if 7 rounds of .357 and another 7 of .40 somehow don't manage to end the fight or discourage the intruder/s from further aggression.

Come and find out!!

Back in the days when I had guns, yes. I can still yell, "BANG!" really fast, though.

Average of 6 seconds to roll out of bed to cover on floor, get glasses, open the touchpad safe where my Glock 22 with a 3 function light used to reside and the G34 (20 +1, loved the Pearce mag extensions) for my wife was as well - along with any other daily carry pistols that I used to park there. It pains me to think of the Mossberg 930 and the DPMS that used to reside in the closet...
That's the last time I let anyone talk me into riding in an open bi-plane with a hot dog pilot on the way to base hunting camp. *sheesh*

I have pic - may as well post them (R.I.P)

Firearm Tool Starting pistol Trigger

An SR40c (EDC) with a 15 rd SR40 mag loaded for nightstand duty and in a biometric safe. Can have it in under 3 seconds with an LED flashlight.

Reactions: Jobarr
21 - 40 of 107 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.