Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
18,781 Posts
Of course you do...:wink:...consider yourself enabled.

Reactions: olfarhors and darbo

·
Registered
17,062 Posts
Looks like you're going to need to put a scope on it.

Reactions: darbo

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Definately need a bunch of drum mags!!!

·
Registered
14,786 Posts
Why would this video suddenly show up on the web JUST before the area 51 storming? Coincidence? I think not.

·
Registered
18,781 Posts
Why would this video suddenly show up on the web JUST before the area 51 storming? Coincidence? I think not.
:scratchchin:...why is definitely the question here. I hadn't seen this video, all or most folks on here prob'ly hadn't so...:huh:...why darbo? I'm sorry but...:unsure:...that kinda' stuff doesn't just happen, this was preordained by someone or something. :mellow:...he is the chosen one and you just don't mess with omen's like this, he'd better play it safe and buy the gun. :blink:...screwin' with fate is how worlds get ended, ya' know.

·
Super Moderator
13,819 Posts
:scratchchin:...why is definitely the question here. I hadn't seen this video, all or most folks on here prob'ly hadn't so...:huh:...why darbo? I'm sorry but...:unsure:...that kinda' stuff doesn't just happen, this was preordained by someone or something. :mellow:...he is the chosen one and you just don't mess with omen's like this, he'd better play it safe and buy the gun. :blink:...screwin' with fate is how worlds get ended, ya' know.
And all this time I thought Thanos was the culprit. I stand corrected.

I'll say it again, never know whatcher gonna find in this forum.

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
You are looking at it wrong.

A 9 sillymeter Gatling would be much cheaper to feed than an original in .45-70- ESPECIALLY if you go authentic and shoot .45-70-405 or the later 500gr BP loads through it.

·
Premium Member
4,149 Posts
So? Did you get it? What's the problem? If it's the wife, I'm sure that your colleagues on this board can come up with some great excuses that she'll accept. There's probably some guys on here that are pretty good at that sort of thing.

Bite the bullet!
Get the lead out!
Pull the trigger!

·
Registered
18,781 Posts
So? Did you get it? What's the problem? If it's the wife, I'm sure that your colleagues on this board can come up with some great excuses that she'll accept. There's probably some guys on here that are pretty good at that sort of thing.

Bite the bullet!
Get the lead out!
Pull the trigger!
I'm into guns, guitars and motorcycles so, yeah...:mellow:...kinda' like an excuse ninja.

·
Registered
6,455 Posts

·
Registered
36,282 Posts
The real question here is, do you want it? Not, do you need it?
WELL!!
The real question for ME, is does anyone know where i can get a set of ramps to fit in the opening of my gun safe so I can lock this thing up?

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Ha! When I first saw the picture, I thought it was full size like tha civil war guns.
But when you watch the video, you see that it's small. The guy has to get on his knees to fire it.
You should definitely get this!

·
Super Moderator
19,740 Posts
Ha! When I first saw the picture, I thought it was full size like tha civil war guns.
But when you watch the video, you see that it's small. The guy has to get on his knees to fire it.
You should definitely get this!
Anything that requires you to get on yer knees should at least warrant dinner and a movie:icon_ poke:

·
Premium Member
13,038 Posts
Personally I'd rather have a cannon, but sure it's cool. I had to wonder whether they are still legal to own following the outlawing of bump stocks and trigger activation devices. Where does a crank fall into that? Now onto something really important, how does the BATFE vote on the personal ownership of a cannon?

Reactions: 777Driver and darbo
1 - 20 of 47 Posts