1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Interesting.

·
Super Moderator
35,285 Posts
Wonder if it's as rugged a finish as I got on my Mossberg? 20 years in the salt marsh punishing the ducks and it still doesn't look too bad, no rust. I clean it, but I mean, a standard finish Remington Express would be turned to rust by now. Only wear is normal wear marks around the pump slide and stuff. If it is as good as the factories, it's good.

·
Registered
87 Posts
$99 is a little out of my budget, although a square meter should service several firearms.

I have trouble buying a product from a company that can't produce an error free website, though. I spotted one misspelling and a complete oopsie with lost text on the first read.

·
Registered
977 Posts
oh im really liking that. i wonder how durable it really is though, i imagine a pt845 stainless with the frame done in those little white and black skulls:cool:

Reactions: NanaWolfe

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
That looks pretty cool.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Pretty cool, little pricey

·
Registered
166 Posts
may be a project later this year!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Did anyone do the dip? Im really curious as to the durability or if Id be better to get the duracoat DIY camo kit.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
looks very cool if anybody tries it please post pics and durability report. i would love to try one, maybe on an old shotgun to see how it turns out and durability

·
Registered
548 Posts
Im really interested but I think Im going to just try the proven Duracoat kit that we all know is durable as hell.

This is what Im gonna go with in the Urban Maragiflauge.
DuraCoat EasyWay Camo Kit

·
Registered
545 Posts
wow that looks so simple even a caveman could do it
Not cool. I love those commercials.

Camo Dip looks OK, too pricey for me, and I'm not a fan of camo.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts