Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This show is supposed to be aired this Sunday at 2100 on Discovery channel.
I saw previews of this upcoming show several days ago. I read the article in the link.
But, the only thing I didn't see, was the measurements of the man, weight & height.

Perhaps they will divulge that info on the show. And if I understand the article correctly,
they've already done this. I'd like to watch this show just to see the results.
This guy, who is supposed to be a snake expert, is allowing himself to be ingested by an anaconda!

https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/discovery-eaten-alive-anaconda-042241922.html

·
Registered
6,559 Posts
I heard the guy on the radio the other day doing an interview. He said they spent 60 days in the amazon looking for the right snake to try this with. He didn't divulge too much, I just hope it is as cool as I think it will be.

·
Registered
16,956 Posts
Reality shows.
Please God, make it stop.:'(

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Well, is he coming out the normal way or will they cut him out?:shocked: Going to kill that big snake just to make a TV show for money. YEP, I can just see PETA NOW!

·
Registered
612 Posts
I get the swallowing part....how does he survive that whole "constricting/squeezing" part?

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
I was hoping that video silliness would be the lowest rated show in history to discourage further garbage. I know I might as well wish America's average IQ would raise ten-points, but I can wish.

·
Registered
18,577 Posts
:blink:....................:unsure:.....................:mellow: Must be too short to get on the rides at Disneyland.

Reactions: btleslie

·
Banned
15,276 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,913 Posts
And people ask why I do not watch TV!

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
This is something that I can say I just don't care about. As Forest Gump's mother said, "Stupid is as stupid does."

·
Supporting Moderator
5,350 Posts
How stupid can it get, wait, I just saw how stupid it can get........

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
How stupid can it get, wait, I just saw how stupid it can get........

NO, no, no, no, Do not draw such a line. The deeply stupid take it as a challenge.

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
I was hoping that video silliness would be the lowest rated show in history to discourage further garbage. I know I might as well wish America's average IQ would raise ten-points, but I can wish.

What heights could we reach with an average IQ of twelve!

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
What heights could we reach with an average IQ of twelve!
Yah but it would be a 600% improvement. (Always use the scale that shows the biggest numbers. I learned that from a politician)

Reactions: GhostHorse

·
Registered
16,956 Posts
Reality shows are the reason I do not believe the ratings numbers.
I honestly cannot believe that some of these shows have more than 1 viewer.
Sloppy clothes, acting like idiots, messed up hair, can't understand them when they talk and usually about 3 teeth left in their mouth.
And those are the women!!
Then the shows have great ratings and are nominated for an emmy.
Somebody is either lying or those chimpanzees that were denied human rights just bought a bunch of tv's.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
as bill engvall said here's your sign

·
Banned
9,233 Posts
I have teenagers so I don't need reality TV; I live it!

Too bad for the teenagers because I'm drill sergeant daddy if they make me be.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts