Taurus Firearm Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,061 Posts
Well, it FINALLY came in the mail today. No doubt from looking at the package as to what it was. New card, new jacket patch, new everything. Would appear that I am legal now as a Life member:D (even tho my mailing labels for the First Freedom magazine now read "Life" as well . . . . )

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Well, it FINALLY came in the mail today. No doubt from looking at the package as to what it was. New card, new jacket patch, new everything. Would appear that I am legal now as a Life member:D (even tho my mailing labels for the First Freedom magazine now read "Life" as well . . . . )
Woot!
Congrats on the life membership. I too just got my package of the life membership a coulee weeks ago!!!

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Mine's up at the end of the month - THANKS Jim!! ;)

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Let's give a big cheer to the irony that Obama has been the best President for NRA membership, gun sales, and ammo sales in HISTORY. I hope he savors that distinction deep down in his leftist soul.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Looks like the NRA is getting caught up on processing these. Discounts are still available! Just PM me.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
If they're getting "caught up", they must have missed my Taurus membership sent in back in January.
Of course, I DID get a letter from them this week, asking me to send them $25 for a membership.

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
Mine came in the mail today, 4 weeks round trip.
New card, survey, insurance offer (nope) and 2 decals.
Already sent a thank you PM to James.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
These discounts are still available! Send an email to [email protected] if interested.

Jim

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
My way is better just go buy a new taurus pt 1911 get the membership paid for by taurus

jhp

·
Registered
29,958 Posts
Been an NRA Life Member for 30+ years and "STRONGLY" encourage every gun owner or any person concerned about their 1st and 2nd Ammendment rights to join.

What many fence straddlers don't realize is we can't hold on to our 1st Ammendment rights without the 2nd being strongly upheld.

:r_c: Think about it!

·
Registered
180 Posts
I have often said there is a reason the founders of this country put the right to bear arms just after freedom of speech. Because you will always need one to defend the other. You need freedom of speech to defend the right to bear arms and you need the right to bear arms to defend freedom of speech.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Thanks ProShooter - $$ is tight and the $25 annual option worked like a charm. I'll do 'lifetime' some day!!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I think the NRA should throw a dinner for President Obama - he's the best NRA recruiter in the history of the organization! Everyone else could have the typical rubber chicken and peas, but for our esteemed leader they could cook a special dish of...

Crow!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Thanks ProShooter - $$ is tight and the $25 annual option worked like a charm. I'll do 'lifetime' some day!!
My pleasure! Thank you!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Bump - discounts still available!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Discounts are still available!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Still offering the discounts. PM me for applications.

·
Registered
21,120 Posts
Still offering the discounts. PM me for applications.
Thanks ProShooter; Amy, Purplehouse, just received her ap in the mail and that easy pay life looks pretty flipping tempting; thanks again.

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using Tapatalk.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts