Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been a few months, so I figured that it was about time to make these available again for anyone interested....

As an NRA recruiter, I can offer special discounted memberships. If anyone is interested in these discounts, send me a pm with your address. I'll mail the application form to you and then you can mail it back to me when completed.

The discounts are:

One year - $25 instead of $35
Three years - $70 instead of $85
Five years - $100 instead of $125
Life - $750 instead of $1000 (You can also do the "easy pay life membership" which is $25 per quarter until $750 is paid off.)
Disabled Vet / Distinguished Life (age 65+) - $375 instead of $1000
Junior memberships (age 18 and under) are available for $15
Associate memberships (no magazine subscription) are available for $10

If you are interested, shoot me a pm here or an email to [email protected] and I'll drop the application in the mail to you. If you know that you just want the One year membership for $25, I can send you the application form or you can join online via our NRA recruiter webpage - https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?campaignid=XP019625. Please only use the webpage for the one year memberships as the webpage doesn't list the discounts for longer memberships. Those must be done via the application form that we send out.

Thanks!
Jim Reynolds

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
Thanks. We joined back in Feburary and are waiting for our packet.. I am sure the NRA is quite busy now..

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
i renewed yesterday at the discounted rate. I thought long and hard about it, but being in the fight we are in right now, I thought it prudent. I am not looking forward to all the junk mail, though. I probably will join the GOA also. We need all the voices we can get right now. We need all the politicians we can buy, too.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. We joined back in Feburary and are waiting for our packet.. I am sure the NRA is quite busy now..
They have been slammed. They've actually brought 6 new workers on full time to process app's.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i renewed yesterday at the discounted rate. I thought long and hard about it, but being in the fight we are in right now, I thought it prudent. I am not looking forward to all the junk mail, though. I probably will join the GOA also. We need all the voices we can get right now. We need all the politicians we can buy, too.
Once you get your membership packet, just call Member Services and ask to be put on the "do not solicit" list.

Reactions: RichO

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
My wife joined back in January, she just received her membership packet last week.

They are a bit behind, but catching up. The busier they are, the better for us! With the way the grabbers are gaining ground
on the state levels, we will need every gun advocacy group out there, and they will need every member and every dollar they
can get to win back the rights we are being denied.

·
Super Moderator
20,007 Posts
I signed up for the $300 Lifetime membership in late February as we were told the discounted price was only good until March 1. I never got any packets or new membership card in the mail. I looked up my membership on the NRA website and it correctly displays me as a Lifetime member, though. I still have a year left on my 3 year renewal I did a couple years ago - maybe they will send out the Lifetime packet when time for my new card to be mailed.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
I signed up for the $300 Lifetime membership in late February as we were told the discounted price was only good until March 1. I never got any packets or new membership card in the mail. I looked up my membership on the NRA website and it correctly displays me as a Lifetime member, though. I still have a year left on my 3 year renewal I did a couple years ago - maybe they will send out the Lifetime packet when time for my new card to be mailed.
This reminds me - I sent in a membership form (from Taurus) back in January, and still no word. Can I go onto NRA's website and see if there is a status for me?

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Yeah I also did the 300 dollar lifetime memebership like 2 months ago. I still don't have anything showing that in the mail, but do see it listed that way online, and the newest magazine showed "life" also I think.

·
Super Moderator
20,007 Posts
This reminds me - I sent in a membership form (from Taurus) back in January, and still no word. Can I go onto NRA's website and see if there is a status for me?
This, I'm not sure of. I looked up my membership based on the number on my card - not by name - but it displayed all my demographic info when I looked it up. You might try PMing ProShooter (OP) as it looks like his is an NRA recruiter and would probably know how to query that for you.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I found them to be very responsive and helpful over the phone.

1-877-NRA-2000

https://www.nramemberservices.org

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
I found them to be very responsive and helpful over the phone.

1-877-NRA-2000

https://www.nramemberservices.org
Thanks! I'll give that a try.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The NRA is absolutely slammed in processing apps right now. Everything is delayed.

Reactions: daytonaredeye

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
These discounts are still available!

·
Registered
296 Posts
I sent in my Taurus form a month ago but never heard anything back from either place. Checked the NRA site and my subscription has been increased by a year sometime in the past week so it shouldn't take too much time. You just need to check with NRA.

·
Super Moderator
20,007 Posts
The NRA is absolutely slammed in processing apps right now. Everything is delayed.
I am sure that is the case and like I said, I figured I would get my Lifetime card when my old membership period is up and they send out new cards. Its not like I have to show it for any reason - I don't get NRA "carded" when I go to buy a gun like I USED to get carded when I bought a drink at a bar . . .

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I called my regional rep yesterday to find out the latest. Seems that the NRA hired 6 more full time people to be able to process these. They are inundated with new memberships and the word was "be patient, its coming"....:)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Discounts are still available for anyone interested....just pm or email me.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bump...still available.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts