Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seen yesterday in a pawn shop. SS 41 Magnum, 6", 6 shot, ported, cylinder locks front and rear, red insert black synthetic grips, looks like an early Raging Bull 454 I had years ago. I have never seen one of these before in 41. What model was it and when was it built and marketed? Did it have a name; like Raging 41, or some such? All the others seemed to be named.
The gun was very clean and looked to have been used very little. Was priced at 600$, pawn shop price.

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When was it introduced and discontinued?
I may have to go back up and look at it and see how much wiggle room they have in the asking price.

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I also have a Tracker 41, great medium frame gun. Cylinder is shorter than my Smiff 57 and my Ruger BH so I can't use the same long SWC cast bullets that fit the latter two unless I seat them deep and that is self defeating. I have a number of different molds and two of them work in the Tracker. I still haven't decided to drive north and dicker on that big 416 in the pawn shop. I should, simply because I prefer to buy used guns over new ones.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.