Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anybody else a little concerned about announcing to the world in your signature what hardware you own? I prefer to stay conservative.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Are you talking about guns? Why, I don't have any of those evil things...I just hang out here because of the high quality of the members and the great general discussion.

·
Super Moderator
40,554 Posts
Doesn't bother me, I occasionally list them there. If they really want to know they will find out.

from the Florida Keys! :wave:

·
22,058 Posts
Are you introducing yourself or making a statement?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are you talking about guns? Why, I don't have any of those evil things...I just hang out here because of the high quality of the members and the great general discussion.
I apologize. I'm on the wrong site. I meant chop saw, drill press, table saw, etc.............:)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are you introducing yourself or making a statement?
Neither. I stumbled across this site while trying to find info on the Taurus SS PT945. Everybody was so cool I joined but never formerly made an introduction. In the last few days I have just begun to realize the expanse of this website. Just yesterday I finally figured out how to post a new thread and I have been messing with computers since 1978. Sorry if I offended anyone or jumped protocol.

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

·
Super Moderator
21,586 Posts
I say what Taurus guns I own. Thats about all.

·
22,058 Posts
Neither. I stumbled across this site while trying to find info on the Taurus SS PT945. Everybody was so cool I joined but never formerly made an introduction. In the last few days I have just begun to realize the expanse of this website. Just yesterday I finally figured out how to post a new thread and I have been messing with computers since 1978. Sorry if I offended anyone or jumped protocol.
No offense just asking. Welcome.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Well I wouldn't worry about listing what guns you own, unless there's some illegal ones in the list, secondly most of these guys on here I wouldn wanna stumble into their home looking for a gun, cuz you will find one alright! When they shove one in your face.. Also its not like they put their addresses in the signature either..

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky! I'm not worried about listing them, I am just to lazy to do so!

Reactions: JimSheldon

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Not really concerned, these are only a few of my toys and between my German Shepard and security system, not likely that an individual would have time to find them anyway.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
I figure I fill out a form everytime I buy a gun that tells the Fed's what I'm buying, so what does it hurt to have it in my sig line. I don't put the serial numbers in my sig, but it's on all those fun little forms that you have to fill out!

·
Registered
34,139 Posts
Ha! If that's the worst you do, you'll fit in here just fine!

Welcome to the forum from Jacksonville, FL!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts