Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Can any one help me with the complete disassembly of a Taurus PT 24/7 standard, not a pro or millenium just the standard. I want to duracoat the grip and I need the trigger assembly and all the pins and levers out of it. Anyone who knows a link to a video or just written instructions. I do not have a manual as I bought it used. You can contact me at [email protected] In fact if I remove the 2 pins will that not release the entire trigger mechanism including the safety and slide lock latches. if so that is all I need. I guess I can mask off the clip release buttons.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The videos on youtube seem to stop short. They only show field stripping. I can't find ONE that shows how to get the clip release button out. Any suggestions? ANd by the way, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE IN VIETNAM. Sincerely; Roy Lane (rylayne49)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yea I tried that all they have is how to take the slide off. A 5 year old can do that. I need the manual safety mechanism put back together, specifically the detent ball. Can't find it anywhere

1 - 4 of 4 Posts