Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
These brothers are the searchlight version of Trailer Park Boys!!!

Reactions: WartHog354

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reactions: lazyluke

·
Registered
17,062 Posts
As much as I dislike Harry Reid I don't think I will hold him responsible for the actions of his brother.
That one picture is of an old man getting hurt on gym equipment. I don't wish anyone harm.
The other picture is of an old man who fights with police. I don't have to wish him harm because he finds it himself.
Like I said, I don't like Harry but he and his brother appear to be two different animals.

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As much as I dislike Harry Reid I don't think I will hold him responsible for the actions of his brother.
That one picture is of an old man getting hurt on gym equipment. I don't wish anyone harm.
The other picture is of an old man who fights with police. I don't have to wish him harm because he finds it himself.
Like I said, I don't like Harry but he and his brother appear to be two different animals.
I still say harry fell down his steps in his two story home drunk on new years.

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Reactions: ozzy

·
Registered
224 Posts
I still say harry fell down his steps in his two story home drunk on new years.
Personally I think he got beat up ._. Either by his wife, or when he was out jogging someone "high up top" wanted to get a point across.

Either way, the man is evil, but part of me still feels somewhat bad for the guy.. still don't like him.

Reactions: rollin thunder

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Maybe it was Harry's brother who beat him up.

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
The apple did not fall far from the tree..;)

Reactions: ozzy

·
Registered
399 Posts
One wonders if, for instance, a regular guy (not connected) were to commit that long list of offences, would we be charged with misdemeanors? Curious that assaulting an officer is a misdemeanor.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts