Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
1) I thought bad guys didn't have guns in England, and the cops just carry sticks...because the bad guys don't have guns.
2) Lucky it didn't happen in America or the gun manufacturer would be sued for it not being 'drop safe'

·
Super Moderator
13,871 Posts
Let's see - a round in the chamber, I'll bet the safety was off - no fault on the part of any manufacturer. The violent deceleration when the butt smashed against the window would be enough to make the trigger do exactly what is was supposed to do. Lesson learned: Use a hammer to smash windows, not a gun.

·
Registered
18,971 Posts
He must have had long arms...
Yeah...:scratchchin:...been wonderin' myself, just how he managed to pull that off. Even with a really short shotgun, it seems like it'd be super hard to do. If he were holding it by the barrel and swinging it like a baseball bat, then I could definitely see it happenin'.

Reactions: DeltaBravoKS

·
22,476 Posts
Good think he tried to break the window. Imaging if he'd used that shotgun to play golf.

·
Registered
18,971 Posts
Kind of ironic...:unsure:...we call animals dumb but ya' never hear of one shootin' itself with a shotgun.

·
Super Moderator
19,803 Posts
Yeah...:scratchchin:...been wonderin' myself, just how he managed to pull that off. Even with a really short shotgun, it seems like it'd be super hard to do. If he were holding it by the barrel and swinging it like a baseball bat, then I could definitely see it happenin'.
Wha’cha wanna bet he had his finger on the trigger when he shoved the butt of the gun through the window?

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
It just goes to show you that Brits don't have a clue.
First they need to learn you always use a picture that was taken when he was twelve and refer to him as a good boy.
Next how he would be alive today if it weren't for evil guns.
And how we need to train these poor kids on life skills so they will car jack their victims the right way so the police can do their job right and take a report. That way the burnt wrecked remains of the car can be returned to the owner for a fee.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
The Brits have hotties. There will be no suit-in England, the loser pays all expenses for both sides. A case won't be brought unless it has a VERY good chance of winning.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I like the comment by the coroner...

‘There is reason to suspect this was an unnatural or violent death.’

You bet it was..

Addendum: Reports of gun associated crime in Great Britain is totally exaggerated because the British government BANNED all handguns in 1997 in a bid to stop gun crime. Of course we know who this ban really affected.. Yep, law abiding gun owners. Whilst the criminals laugh out loud..!! Not that I'm bitter and twisted over the ban..

·
Registered
550 Posts
Think about it he could have broken the window a lot easier with the other end of the gun?

·
Premium Member
13,262 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,262 Posts
This guy was really one for DIY. He commits the crime, convicts himself and passes sentence all in one foul swoop.

·
Registered
354 Posts
What a maroon!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts