Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Administrator
35,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd see if we could get a viral thread going that shows your gun in holster, and if possible, on your hip, shoulder, or wherever it rides. Please don't post just pictures of a gun, or just pictures of a holster.....let's see them combined.

If the thread gets going pretty good, I'll sticky it so it can be found easier.

I'll start it off, here is a pic of my Taurus PT1911 in a Yaqui holster. Thats the rig I use mostly when I carry this gun. 8)

Attachments

·
Registered
8,797 Posts
This is my current set up, all DeSantis leather, both Mini's carry my Slims; the Speed Scabbard carries my PT100 or 92's or 99's - PT100 is my Mall Shopping pistol 13+1. The rest of the time is 740 w//extended 8 rd. mag 8+1. Tried to keep the fat roll to a minimum, which is normally, along with pistol and holster, hidden under untucked shirt. :D The Mini-Slide was added just recently. The Mini Scabbard has been in use several years and worn most all times when leaving home. I now keep two pair of pants with holster on my bedroom wall deer antler hanger / catch all so I don't have to thread a holster every time I throw my pants on to exit house. As I've posted in past I no longer IWB - OWB only.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
36,055 Posts
Outbags 2.jpg Outbags 1.jpg

I don't have that many photos of carry gear. Here's my Outbags leather OWB holster with my CZ 75 Compact, but I don't carry this setup much as we are CCW only.. If I ever move to a free state...LOOK OUT! I also have an Alien Gear IWB shell for that pistol.

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
Sig 229 (no one knows what an M11-A1 is)

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
36,055 Posts
^^ I thought we would see a sporran holster!

Reactions: Texheim

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
Nothing out of the ordinary here. Of course the T-shirt is not tucked in for concealment. All supported by A Better Belt USA.

First set up is PT709, IWB Remora RFT. This is my set up about 95% of the time.
P1010049.JPG

The 2nd set up is the PT709 in Outbags OWB. I'm starting to use this more frequently.
P1010052.JPG

And lastly when I'm feeling like something more is a good idea the full size PX4, 9mm, in a Galco Fletch OWB.
P1010053.JPG

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
^^ I thought we would see a sporran holster!
You asked for it

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,797 Posts
Sig 229 (no one knows what an M11-A1 is)

WHOA!! You're left handed!!!! LOL

·
Administrator
35,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here's another one, I don't wear this often because my LCP is in my pocket holster most of the time, but this is a dandy little holster I got from a gun show last year.....

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
35,081 Posts
More comfortable yes...But not always possible
It's almost always possible for me as I wear Ts with the shirt tail over the gun. I could tuck the tail in and call it open carry for that matter. I had to wear a suit to a wedding once. I just OCed as I didn't wanna wear the coat in the heat on the way up there. Took the gun off when I got to the wedding, but I guess I didn't HAVE to. :D

·
Registered
17,170 Posts
See next post

1 - 20 of 90 Posts