Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did you get a manual with your new Spectrum? I was disappointed to get home with my new purchase and see that there was no manual in the box. Also, is Taurus still giving a one year NRA membership? If so, I was missing that in two recent purchases.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Yes received manual however I believe you can go to Taurus website and download one, I always do that prior to purchase any firearm. Cannot answer your NRA question.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes received manual however I believe you can go to Taurus website and download one
Yeah, I did that prior to purchase. I just wanted an original manual to store with the box. I called Taurus, they confirmed that a manual should have been included, but they are not able to mail me one.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Did you get a manual with your new Spectrum? I was disappointed to get home with my new purchase and see that there was no manual in the box. Also, is Taurus still giving a one year NRA membership? If so, I was missing that in two recent purchases.
I got a NRA card in mine...I'm a Life Member so don't need it. Follow the instructions on the card... I'll PM you the code.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just a followup, I went back to the retailer, they were able to obtain a replacement manual for me from Taurus.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I got the manual with a warranty card inside. I went to the website to register my new SPECTRUM for the warranty...my serial number isn't found. I called the CS number and they claim there's a known issue with new SPECTRUM'S IDs on the site and to keep trying, but as long as I have my receipt that'll be good enough for the warranty. IDK how much I believe that lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts