Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,I am new to the forum. I just bought a Tan Millennium PT111 G2 9MM at Academy. I am going to try her out tomorrow,but I am curious to find out how many other people have the Tan one? I have shot my buddy's .40 Millennium and I know I like the weapon itself. I am just trying to get more info on the Tan one in Specific. So,who knows the info on how many,who else will sell them,are they limited to Academy? That kind of info.
Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
Academy is the only one I know of that sells them.

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using TapatalkI

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Sorry, I cannot answer your questions, but:

welcome to the group.gif

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
Hello and welcome OP! Mine is the all black version. Got any pics of your FDE model?

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Welcome and thanks for the range report. Glad it was great right out of the box! I have one in black and have only seen pics of the tan version.

·
Registered
96 Posts
The only place I know of is academy. I had my lgs look around and he couldn't find any anywhere so I would guess that they are the only ones who sell or sold them. I got the last one at the Academy near me. 20150131_195818.jpg

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
I have the SS version. Have not seen a FDE version. We DO NEED pics!

And BTW, here's a big WELCOME from Kentucky!

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I believe the FDE is a special edition only offered at Academy. The do look sweet though!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I went into 3 different Academy's looking for the black & stainless pistol,and they were sold out of all the Taurus Millennium's,then I went into Plano Academy and he had one left. While I was looking at it we struck up a conversation about me being in the Gulf War and the Desert Tan Millennium and he said he had just found one in the safe, he said some guy was going to buy it but he had trouble with his paperwork and never came back. They forgot it was even in there then I came by & ask about it.He pulled it out and I bought it on the spot. They said when they were all out they would not be getting any more. I also noticed that Taurus doesn't even show them on their website.
Thanks to everyone for the friendly welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok guys I know it has been talked about over and over on here,but here goes. I want to disassemble the slide all the way on my new pistol. The striker,firing pin block,all of it,and the video's on here are not clear,at least not on MY gun. The tan Millennium PT 111 G2 9mm in the picture. The back of the slide look to be all one piece,I do not see a little piece to pull up on to pull out the guts. So can ANYONE show me the right video for this.
Thanks guys so much.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts