Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody use one of these? I ordered one and it came today as the idea seems pretty cool. Gun fits good, holster appears to be good quality, but I am not sure on it. It seems to me the gun is going to rise after the first shot as it doesn't seem to be held snug and there seems to be a little movement. I know I need to go to the range and try it, or just sending it back and stick with the Blackhawk pocket holster and get an ankle holster to go with it.

Any reports?

$(KGrHqJ,!o8E63YcCyz+BO4of7wezQ~~60_14.JPG

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
I'm not familiar with this holster.

Is it designed to be able to fire the weapon while it is still inside the holster?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not familiar with this holster.

Is it designed to be able to fire the weapon while it is still inside the holster?
Yes, that is the beauty of it...

·
Premium Member
8,349 Posts
North American Arms offered a similar device for the Guardian series semi-autos and discontinued it after it was deemed to create an "AOW" , (Any Other Weapon), designation

·
Super Moderator
40,551 Posts
I don't like that the trigger is exposed. In a pocket that just seems dangerous to me.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I chose to send it back to E COP POLICE SUPPLY...Just didn't feel comfortable with it, and the Blackhawk nylon shin dig works great. Smaller as well. no questions asked and a full refund including my postage. Having them ship me a galco for the new sigma.

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Some states laws frown on a holster that allows shooting without removing the gun from the holster, so be sure to check all the applicable laws for your area before using something like this.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Some states laws frown on a holster that allows shooting without removing the gun from the holster, so be sure to check all the applicable laws for your area before using something like this.
Definitely true. Legal here in TX, but a Felony in CA.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I agree with the concerns about not covering the trigger. Plus, the holster is almost certainly going to interfere with the proper cycling and ejection, so you'd better make the ONE shot count.

·
Registered
212 Posts
And All Reciprocity States ... Just Saying !

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I bought one last month. It just didn't seem safe to me so I sent it back. I am sticking with the Blackhawk pocket holster for myself.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts