Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been using a Nemesis for my NAA Guardian 380 and like the way if works and feels in my pocket. Recently, I slid my PT-145 in the inside pocket of one of my pairs of cargo shorts. To my surprise it fit very good and was easy to remove. So I got online to see if DeSantis is keepin' up with things and behold: the PT-145 is listed! I ordered one and it arrived today. It works just as I had hoped it would. I now have another option for carrying my Taurus.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ditto...pls post pics with it in pocket when you get a chance.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alright, here's some pix. First, the PT-145 in a Nemesis compared to my NAA 380 in same:

Now a shot to show the PT-145 is really in there. I'm pulled my pocket open:

Next, some shots it two different brands of cargo shorts. Check out those white legs!

Before I posted these, we went for a two mile walk, as we do most evenings. I always carry. Tonight was my first opportunity to try the PT-145. I used it in a pair of "jean" style shorts. The pocket opens a little bit and if someone was standing on your right and trying to look into your pocket they would see your firearm. Simple solution that I've used with the NAA380 whenever I felt a need to be "readier": put your hand in your pocket, right on the gun and look casual, like you're strolling with your hand in your pocket. Been doing that for a while now. Notice how the outside cargo pocket helps to hide what is in your inside pocket. Sorry 'bout the model's legs and the photo quailty/size.

·
Registered
46 Posts
The Desantis site says it doesn't move when you draw from the holster. Do you find that to be true? Looks pretty well hidden.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TheMayor said:
The Desantis site says it doesn't move when you draw from the holster. Do you find that to be true? Looks pretty well hidden.
Being brand new, the Nemesis is a little tight. It comes out but not as cleanly and easily as the Nemesis I've been carrying the .380 in. I anticipate the same happening with the one I purchased for the PT-145. I wore it all day Sunday with no apparent printing. Stay tuned.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts