Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought some anti walk trigger pins from these guys, installed them this morning. they seem to be good quality at a very good price, I am not a fan of the shiny stainless, but they were $2 a set cheaper (I bought 6) I have had an issue a couple times with the trigger pin walking out and making the gun useless temporarily, the last time it was 15 degrees out and I had to take my gloves off to fix it. Shipping was fast and not horribly expensive. https://www.deltateamtactical.com/AR-15-Stainless-Steel-Anti-Walk-Pin-Set-Made-in-USA_p_8827.html
I don't know if anyone else here has done business with these folks, but I will probably use them again.

Reactions: darbo

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Oh yes I have bought several items from them. Can't remember what at the moment but they are a good seller.

Reactions: jimb1972

·
Registered
160 Posts
I have bought three (3) AR uppers from them. Two were assembled and one was not. Everything looked good and worked perfect. Would/will buy again from them.

·
Registered
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In a wonderful bit of serendipitous luck the allen wrenches that come 2 to every set of pins are the same size as the one I need for locking my shell holder in my single stage press. This is the size I most often lose or misplace, and now I have a dozen.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts