·
Registered
20,158 Posts
Crowd Suit Event Audience Design

Reactions: 777Driver

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
How was he legally armed? It is to my understanding that civilians aren't legally authorized to carry firearms for in the city of Philadelphia, or did that change?

Either way, depending on who those guys were or who they rolled with, they may come looking to settle the score, so he had better keep his guard up and his skills sharp.

Reactions: WoodyUSSLUCE

·
Banned
203 Posts
More white supremacy! LOL

I think the Philly law did change some time ago. Carry allowed but must have concealed permit. I guess no open carry.

I used to deliver pizzas. I was probably the best-armed delivery guy that company ever had. It didn't help that I was told "the previous guy quit after being robbed."

I only worked one weekend though.......then took armed rental cop job that I liked a great deal more. Pizza delivery was fine, all good customers, but the company was crap and the shop itself was very dirty.

I'd deliver pizzas again if I had to and I have even better guns, holsters, and training now.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
How was he legally armed? It is to my understanding that civilians aren't legally authorized to carry firearms for in the city of Philadelphia, or did that change?

Either way, depending on who those guys were or who they rolled with, they may come looking to settle the score, so he had better keep his guard up and his skills sharp.
It has always been legal to carry concealed in Philly with a permit. State law trumps local law. The dems created the fallacy. In Philly democrats only want the criminals to be armed!!

·
Registered
546 Posts

Pennsylvania Firearm/Gun Law (pafoa.org)

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Turns out the media got it wrong it was an Uber driver not a delivery man. Put their foot in their mouths again. Non the less 2 bad guys down.
If that's the only mistake they made they're doing pretty good. At least they didn't call the driver a "murderer" and the 2 bad guys "the victims." :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts