Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,662 Posts
I believe it was a famous comedienne who once said when life hands you a bowl of lemons, make lemonade. Well, if life hands you a bathtub full of deer, turn up the water temperature, throw in some veggies, and make deer stew!

·
Registered
24,506 Posts
I believe it was a famous comedienne who once said when life hands you a bowl of lemons, make lemonade. Well, if life hands you a bathtub full of deer, turn up the water temperature, throw in some veggies, and make deer stew!
Yeah, what he said.

Reactions: DeltaBravoKS

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Ghost, you are stepping on Gasbags toes with that comment.....

Reactions: Yissnakk

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Sad thing is, that the first thing I noticed was the condition of that tub and tile - My wife wouldn't have let a photo of that bathroom out of the house, being that dirty (she'd never let it get that dirty in the first place, but IF) - she wouldn't have let cops or animal control in either - too embarrassed.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Back in my Michigan cop days, we had a family who had a deer smash through their picture window in their living room while they were home. Not sure if the deer was blinded/confused by the sunset shining off of that window or what. Deer was cut really badly and the living room, in addition to be trashed from the deer running around in a panic, looked like a Charles Manson murder scene with all the blood from the deer having cut itself going through that window. Deer was already gone by the time I arrived and had run off into the nearby woods where I am sure he bled-out and died. This was one of those nights were we were stacking complaint calls waiting for the next officer to be cleared and available and there was just no time to go track the poor thing down and put it out of its misery. Luckily, the family was not injured during the incident.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts