Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A month back....I got my UltraLite Judge, Tuesday, I got a 4" SS 627, now I already have the itch for another Taurus. I'm on the waiting list with Gallery of Guns for a 992, but what else is out there calling my name? I can hear it faintly, but just can't make it out.....I know it's a wheel gun.... something in 44Spl, maybe? Another .357?

Jeeeeeeez, I wish those 992's would get in, or the Braz Tech / Rossi .357 M92 rifle....

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I feel your pain. Best way to solve the itch is to get a new firearm and scratch your itch with it.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Once you buy a Taurus your hooked, go buy it, enjoy enjoy and buy another.

May be you need a gun for each pocket, so buy a pair of jeans with 20 pockets

·
Registered
81 Posts
Good grief, Kliff, you got a bad case of the can't-help-its. Shoot two boxes of 45LC and call me in the morning.

;D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How about a hundred rounds through the 627.....I feel much better now....

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
A month back....I got my UltraLite Judge, Tuesday, I got a 4" SS 627, now I already have the itch for another Taurus. I'm on the waiting list with Gallery of Guns for a 992, but what else is out there calling my name? I can hear it faintly, but just can't make it out.....I know it's a wheel gun.... something in 44Spl, maybe? Another .357?

Jeeeeeeez, I wish those 992's would get in, or the Braz Tech / Rossi .357 M92 rifle....
Your Ultralight Judge is calling MY name! :drool::-*^-^:unsure:

·
Registered
6,982 Posts

That's an easy fix, get a 445 in 44 Special, and, a 617 7 shot 357 Mag!:D

·
32,481 Posts
I second the .44 Special itch.

Gun Broker.com, Auction Arms.com, and Guns America.com have had Taurus 445s, 431s, and 441's passing through as of late.

Went and got a Marlin 1894c because they can't seem to get Rossi 92s with the 16 inch barrel in .357 magnum around here. It's not from lack of trying. I wasn't in the market for a used gun.

But a Rossi lever action would go good with the 627. :)

Aren't we all just :icon_ devil: for doing this to him? :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I second the .44 Special itch.

Gun Broker.com, Auction Arms.com, and Guns America.com have had Taurus 445s, 431s, and 441's passing through as of late.

Went and got a Marlin 1894c because they can't seem to get Rossi 92s with the 16 inch barrel in .357 magnum around here. It's not from lack of trying. I wasn't in the market for a used gun.

But a Rossi lever action would go good with the 627. :)

Aren't we all just :icon_ devil: for doing this to him? :)
LOL......that's all right...I can take it.....besides, it gives me even more ideas! And a Rossi lever gun, in .357 would be the perfect match for the 627....the quest begins!

·
32,481 Posts
Is this what we call a kliff hanger? :) :rolleyes::D:) It's hard to decide what to get. Happens all the time herethough funds are now low so getting something in the near future are on hold for a bit. :)

Actually I had to settle for a Marlin 1894c in .357 magnum because the Rossis seem to be hard to find right know. At least at most places I've looked.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts