Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear NFL, I am a Bills fan not a Dallas fan, however???

The rule making committee that came up with that rule that gave Green Bay the Game is without any doubt on some kind of drugs! Possibly prescription drugs, but very doubtful.

Turn yourself into the local authorities for punishment!

Go Peyton!

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They made that rule one night while riding on Willie's bus.

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is correct, bad rules and bad calls can kill the fun of it.

Reactions: Fishinkeylargo

·
10,379 Posts
LoL it's funny though. If the roles had been reversed all the Dallas fans would be congratulating the NFL refs on making the right call and the Packers fans would be doing the bitching. Ahh the joys of professional sports

·
Administrator
35,182 Posts
When a wide receiver catches the ball, takes two steps, and dives toward the end zone, I don't know what else is necessary to prove that he made a 'football move' to prove he had control of the ball. I'm at a loss.

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When a wide receiver catches the ball, takes two steps, and dives toward the end zone, I don't know what else is necessary to prove that he made a 'football move' to prove he had control of the ball. I'm at a loss.
AND! When the ball did come out AFTER he was down, he caught it before it hit the ground.

Reactions: texastaurusguy

·
Super Moderator
21,454 Posts
The Green Bay game was so one sided on the refs part it was a embarrassment.

Reactions: Czombie and leejack

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will be cheering for the AFC regardless of next week's championship games.

No way am I cheering for those Obama voting left coast Seahawks or the media/ref darlings of the frozen pizza (I mean tundra).

Reactions: Stroker

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
I have lost the ability to care about professional sports altogether.I still appreciate a good performance or exceptional play/game by an individual but as far as who wins/loses I could care less.
GO STEELERS!!!!!

^I can't root for the Patriots no matter what,

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have lost the ability to care about professional sports altogether.I still appreciate a good performance or exceptional play/game by an individual but as far as who wins/loses I could care less.
GO STEELERS!!!!!

^I can't root for the Patriots no matter what,
They have zero running game, they aren't going to make it.

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Well, one thing for sure, the losers will always :icon_ cry:foul, we were robbed!! ....Did I not tell you that Dallas would lose the game in the second half?!:p:p:icon_ poke:That ruling and call has been around all the way back to 2010, SO, get over it, Dallas lost!

Here's another news flash, the Broncos will also lose the game in the second half.:shocked::yeahbaby01:Hey, I have a 50-50 chance of being right!:D:D:D

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
not a fan of Dallas, but they got rob and beat by a one legged quarterback.

Reactions: rhuber

·
Registered
24,960 Posts
Years ago, when Coach Shula was on the Rules and Appropriations committee, he was against instant replay, which they were thinking of rolling out at the time.
He was dead set against it. He said you have good calls and bad calls, but it all evens out over the season. I agree with him. Hell, today the ref has a mike and earphone headset listening to the NFL in NYC make the calls.

Sometimes progress isn't so good.

·
Registered
24,546 Posts
But, in the end, it goes down as a W for Green Bay.

·
Registered
16,968 Posts
Football serves one good purpose; it keeps the drug users and wife
beaters down on the field where we can keep an eye on them.

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
We were robbed!

Reactions: leejack
1 - 20 of 77 Posts