Super Moderator
36,761 Posts
I really like mine!

·
Registered
36,588 Posts
One of the smoothest actions you'll find

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk
ahh, so you haven't shot or own say a CZ Shadow -2, CZ 97, Tanfoglio Elite Match, S & W EZ 380 or Sig 238, 365 then ??
the 92 /99 are good weapons usually but certainly not near the top of the pile in machine work or fitting.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
ahh, so you haven't shot or own say a CZ Shadow -2, CZ 97, Tanfoglio Elite Match, S & W EZ 380 or Sig 238, 365 then ??
the 92 /99 are good weapons usually but certainly not near the top of the pile in machine work or fitting.
Nope never owned any of those. I just like how smooth the actions are in the 92/99. No doubt there's better

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
I wish you'd quit cluing people in on CZ and Tanfoglio. You're probably one of the reasons the prices keep going up!:D

Crap, I just recently added a 10mm full size Witness to my line up.:bang:

Maloy

·
Registered
36,588 Posts
I wish you'd quit cluing people in on CZ and Tanfoglio. You're probably one of the reasons the prices keep going up!:D

Crap, I just recently added a 10mm full size Witness to my line up.:bang:

Maloy
MY BAD!!
you have councilled me on this before, I am just a slow learner.
may have something to do with all those years riding a really, really short School Bus?
I have had two 10 MM Tanfoglio now for a while, a regular old Witness and a Witness Elite Match, wonderful hand cannons for sure.
MY Elite match in 38 Super is my most accurate handgun for sure, a pleasure to fire.
OPPS==ahh I mean POS, crap-ola guns , furren made and such!

·
Registered
16,494 Posts
That is a good price, I paid $419.00 for one just like it in 2008. Now it has rosewood grips on it, it is a keeper.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts