Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I find which dealers stock Taurus in upstate NY,does Taurus have a list of their dealers?

·
Registered
509 Posts
Try davisdons.com and you can order from them and get atleast 3 prices from FFL dealers in your area.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
I just use davidsons dealer locater.
Makes it easy.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Does anyone have a good web address for Davidsons,the two given here don't work.One is a plumbing supply place and the other sends me to road runner

·
Registered
384 Posts
Robby said:
This should work

http://www.galleryofguns.com/

As many on here will tell you, this is a great place to purchase a gun. I've bought probably half a dozen guns from them since the first of the year. They are the first place I look. Running a few different zip codes from around your area will give you more choices and a broader range of prices. Also, Davidson's offers a life time repair or replacement warranty. If I ever have a problem with my Taurus guns, I'll send them to Davidson's instead of waiting for Taurus to find time to fix the problem. The local dealer that I do most of my ordering with says on the few occasions that he has sent guns back to Davidson's that they have replaced them in a few days with brand new weapons. Not too bad a deal.....

·
Super Moderator
21,796 Posts
Call Bloomberg according to him every gun dealer in the world is shipping guns underground to NY. sorry that was a little off taste but that guy is dangerous.
the above links should help you. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts