Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- Deadliest roads

The show has ice road truckers hauling frieght from Delhi to construction sites in the Himalayas along roads I wouldn't walk on, much less try to drive a truck over. The roads have crumbling cliffs on one said and 1,000-foot drops on the other. The road is barely big enough for one truck but has traffic going both ways driving like idiots.

The main redeeming virtue is Lisa Kelly... she's a purty blonde and a purty good truck driver.

http://thelisakelly.com/

·
Super Moderator
21,439 Posts
Re: - Deadliest roads

She's sharp and got guts, She was from Grand Rapids about 45 miles from where I grew up. Really a typical farm girl from most any farm.

I've hiked some mountian trails in the Rockies that looked like those roads and I was scared to death just walking with a pack.

The way they drive in town let alone those mountain roads is insane.

But she's tough and impresses me. Go Lisa!!!!!

·
Registered
31,697 Posts

double tee said:
B.U.T.T, let us know when they make an episode on driving the roads by the border! :eek:
BUTT ought to film those himself and make a mint, although he would have to hamm it up a little!

He should do a reality show, BUTT shops at Walmart at Christmas and other Happy Holidays!

·
Registered
507 Posts

That might work out good for butt? Do the show on the roads going to the Wally World, then the reality show on why you better have your carry on you when doing the Wally walk! Kill two birds with one stone so to speak and have two paychecks ta boot! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts